this is a quick yummy dessert, this 4th of july jello easy recipe , is very very good,
with a very good filling, that you are going to like.
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS JELLO EASY RECIPE
- blue jello
- red jello
- cream cheese
- sweet condensed milk
- evaporated mil
- unflavored gelatin
this is all you need. ]
HOW LONG WOULD IT TAKE TO MAKE IT?
at least 1 entire day. so plan for it. if you want it for the same day, then you need to start early morning.
- you can use either 3oz or6oz of Jell-O. it will depends how thick or thing you want .but I liked more with more Jell-O. you will have a little leftover from both colors, just add it to a small container and that’s it.
- if you decide to use 3oz you will need 1 cup of boiling water and 1/2 cup of cold water.
- if you use 6oz you will need:2 cups of boiling water and 1 cup of cold water.
- do not forget to add enough oil to the pan, otherwise you wont be able to get it out
- remember to only add 1 cup of cold water, don’t follow the recipe on the box
MORE YUMMY RECIPES FOR YOU.
and many more recipes that you can see HERE
I will leave the recipe of this delicious 4th of july jello easy recipe for you to try and the video.
4TH OF JULY JELLO EASY RECIPE
- 1 -6oz box of red jello you can use a 3 oz box of jell-o see notes.
- 1 -6 oz box of blue jello
- 4 envelopes ungelatin
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 can sweet condensed milk
- 1 block cream chesse
blend the cream cheese, evaporated milk and sweet condensed milk
in a small plate add the 4 envelopes of ungelatin plus a 1/4 cup water and mix it up,
while you are blending you are going to add the mix that me made from the ungelatin and water. (if this mix is thick now, microwave for 15 to 20 seconds so it can be liquid again.
and blend it for 30 seconds or so.
we are going to use a , bundt cake pan . lets add some oil covering the entire bundt cake pan. then we are adding what we blend. put it in the fridge for around an hour or 2.
once the white part is firm, lets do the jello colors.
decide what color you want on the top, thats the 1st color that we will do,
but first we have to separate the white jello from the bundt pan, using your fingers gently separate the jello from the pan.
we will need 2 cups of boil water ,add the jello and mix it very well. add 1 cup of cold water and mix. let it cool for 5 to 7 minutes.
add it very gently to the white part. you will see how it will go to the bottom.
put it in the fridge por around an hour.
after the hour or so, lets do the other color.
you are going to do the same as the 1st color.
add it to the top and put it in the fridge for another hour or so.
onnce the jello is firm.
we are going to separate the jello from the bundt cake, the same way as we did with the white color.
put a big plate on top and turn.
hope you like it.